About Me

My photo
I want to die with my forehead on the ground, The sunnah in my heart, Allah on my mind, Quran on my tongue and Tears in my eyes ♥ Ameen..My Name is Riki

Tuesday 29 January 2013

BACKPACK TO DANAU TOBA

 DANAU TOBA (LAKE TOBA) NORTH SUMATRA INDONESIA I WAS HERE



Medan is the third largest city in Indonesia  after  jakarta and Surabaya, but this s not the reason why i came here. LAKE TOBA, This is one of the largest lakes in Indonesia as well as in South East, this is the interesting part that made me visited it. Lake Toba is a volcanic lake with a length of 100 kilometers and 30 kilometers wide, that located in North Sumatra province indonesia.


And the journey begins from here (model: Riki, Lenny, Nita)
3 days trip sound so short, but if we really plan it and know what we wanna do and where we wanna go 3 days is ok. Medan, The reason i came here becuase danau Toba s very well known as the largest lakes in sothern Asia, n i feel so couriouse to see it. From KL me n frineds went to Medan Polonia Air Port by Air Asia. it was good price and the distance between KL to Polonia was only 45 minuts. We went there in the afternoon n spen the night in Medan


IN SARTIKA HOTEL ROOM (GEAORGE, RIKI, UCI, ARYO, ALI)
What can i say about this Hotel, mmmm the place s nice, the room s so cool, and we had  great view. We were waiting for our Travel car. We renting a car to take us to the lake toba. The cost to rent the car s around 500 to 600 thousand rupiah. It s ok if u go with some friends so u can do "sharing cost" lol. Our car was arrived in our Hotel around 2 am. We had a little problem to fine car for rent, so according to our experiance, it s better to book the car like 5 to 7 hrs before. Specialy in week end, but thank to Uci our girl from medan who s wearing red cloth, she has some travel connection so finally we got the car :).

THIS S OUR TRAVEL CAR's CORNER

HERE WE ARE..AFTER 7 HOURS TRIP FINALLY WE ARRIVED IN PAPAPAT LAKE TOBA AREA. Normaly the trip from MEdan to Lake tobe only takes like 4 to 5 hrs, but it was holiday season so the traffic was bad












1 comment:

  1. U came to Medan because of Lake Toba? I thought U came to Medan because of ME.lol
    Come to Medan again n I'll arrange everything better.

    ReplyDelete