About Me

My photo
I want to die with my forehead on the ground, The sunnah in my heart, Allah on my mind, Quran on my tongue and Tears in my eyes ♥ Ameen..My Name is Riki

Saturday 11 February 2012

For Someone Over there...

We met for the 1st time in BAli, That was a very beautiful island, The Island that known as Island of the GODS.  Every body was talking bout you, Your beauty become centre of attraction that night. I was so lucky, u sat beside me.

We didnt know each other, never met before. Then i look at you, right in ur eyes, my heart beating so fast, i could not take my eyes from urs, ur soft face made me feel so warm n safe, i have never felt that feeling before. U kept looking at me, and made me felt so nervous, i did not know what to do or what to say. My heart told me to say something, tried to make a conversation but all i wanna say was stuck on my throat..ahh your eyes, took  my breath away. U smile at me, that was the most beautiful smile i have ever seen, that smile finally melting the ice from my frozen mouth, n suddenly i said something stupid "hi".. i cant continue to look into ur eyes. U read my mind, you know that i was shaking n u could hear my heart was beating so fast, i was sweating.

I had Orange Juice that time, U were smiling n asked me "so just orange juice" I said "yes, just orange juice" i looked at your  face n i dont know where was the idea coming, i just said "So..Are you waiting for some one?" ..ahhh i felt so stupid at that time...

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Mint..Ur Blog s awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. is best in singapore

    ReplyDelete